Rates valid from 15 December 2016 to 14 December 2017
Ant’s Nest and Ant’s Hill have a variety of rooms available from stunning superior deluxe honeymoon suites with private pool to our deluxe cottages as well as our very comfortable and homely standard rooms. Rooms are charged accordingly and allows us to offer guests with different budgets the opportunity of enjoying our incredible hospitality and unique safari experiences.
The various room types can be viewed on each bush homes page.
We have special last minute rates for South African residents, all year around. Please contact us for details.
- All Meals – lunch on arrival OR departure
(Lunch is served between 12 and 2. No lunch will be served after 2. High tea will be served before the afternoon activity. Extra lunch is charged at R250 per person
- All local drinks (soft drinks, spirits, beers and house wines)
- Horse riding
- Game drives and night drives
- Game walks and walking safaris
- Mountain biking
- Rhino tracking
- Bug walks
- Snake & reptile handling
- Bush lunches and sundowners
- Guest to guide ratio 4:1
- Unique flexibility
- Night sky safaris
- Wine tasting
- Visit to local children’s home
- Big 5 game drive
- Helicopter scenic flights
- Riding lessons (done as a separate activity)
- Day trip to visit bushman paintings
- Cellar wines, Premium spirits, liquors and Champagne
- Shop/Curio purchases
- Conservation fees (R250.00 per adult and R150.00 per child per night)
- Any extra activities off the property not listed
* Rates for the above are available upon request and subject to availability. Please contact us
Ant’s Nest Rooms types
The Davidson double and twin:
two en-suite rooms situated in the main house both with verandahs.
Standard room – starting from R4875 per adult per night, R3125 per child per night, extra beds R1875 per night child only
a double room with large day bed, private verandah and en-suite bathroom with an outside shower.
SUPERIOR Standard room – starting from R5375 per adult per night, R3125 per child per night, extra beds R1900 per child per night
A very spacious double room with large four poster day bed, ensuite bathroom and vast private verandah.
luxurious two bedroom family suite with en-suite bathrooms, large lounge / dining area and fireplace and spacious veranda.
Deluxe Rooms – starting from R5900 per adult per night, R4250 per child per night, extra beds R2125 per child per night
Ant’s Hill Rooms types
This delightful room can be booked either as a double or twin, en-suite bathroom and spacious outside verandah with day bed boasting stunning views across the valley.
SUPERIOR Standard room – starting from R5375 per adult per night, R3125 per child per night, extra beds R1900 per night per child only
privately appointed honeymoon suite with extra king size four poster bed, fire place, ensuite bathroom, outside shower, spacious verandah with a chill out day bed.
Deluxe Rooms – start from R5900 per adult per night, R4250 per child per night, extra beds R2125 per child per night
secluded honeymoon suite with en-suite bathroom, outside shower, fireplace, spacious verandah with a chill out day bed and a private plunge pool.
Superior Deluxe Rooms – starting from R6875 per adult per night and extra beds R2125 per night per child
Family cottage – starting from R26000 for up to 5 guests – sleeps easily up to a family of 6, one master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, a twin bedroom and loft bedroom with shared bathroom, large lounge area with fireplace and verandah.
Worldsview – starting from R28000 for up to 4 guests – the finest cottage we have to offer, the upstairs double room has an en-suite bathroom as well as an outside bath with stunning views on the verandah, the downstairs room can be made up as a double or twin, offers a stunning bathroom, as well as outside shower, spacious living area with fireplace opening up to a large verandah and private pool and garden.
Bookings made by tour operators or travel agents will only be considered confirmed if the operator responsible is holding a minimum of 20% as a deposit.
Should clients cancel once booking is confirmed, this 20% must be paid to us.
Direct clients bookings will only be confirmed by us once we have received a 20% deposit.
Full payment is required 30 days prior to arrival
We do accept Master or Visa cards at the lodge for extras, should you not be able to make a direct transfer for accommodation we are able to offer you this facility at an extra 3%.
- Bookings made by tour operators or travel agents will only be considered confirmed.
- If the operator responsible is holding a minimum of 20% as a deposit.
- Should clients cancel once booking is confirmed, this 20% must be paid to us.
- Direct clients bookings will only be confirmed by us once we have received a 20% deposit.
- Full payment is required 30 days prior to arrival.
- All cancellations must be made in writing and the 20% deposit will be forfeited.
- Cancellation 90 days prior to arrival: 50% of total invoice cost will be due.
- Cancellation 30 days prior to arrival: 100% will be forfeited.
- We suggest that you take out travel insurance as soon as you have made your booking in the event of an unforeseen cancellation that you are at least covered.
Please contact us for rates and last minute specials
Special interest and specialised safaris:
Guests can book a specialised safari/occasion, these could vary from 50th birthday themed parties, sculpture/photography/birding/yoga weeks. Whatever the occasion might be, we will be able to accommodate you.
Should guests wish to be guaranteed of a private safari we recommend a private guide (preferably booked prior to their arrival)
The cost of the private guide is per day and regardless of the number of guests.
The rate is based on one activity in the morning and one in the afternoon. The cost is R2000 per day.
We do accept Master or Visa cards at the lodge for extras, should you not be able to make a direct transfer for accommodation we are able to offer you this facility at an extra 3%